Friday, May 28, 2010

Gazebo


One of my favorite things to do in the summer is sell at our produce stand in Omaha. My husband's maternal grandmother started it 20 years ago. She has graciously passed it down to Ty and Ty passed it to me. I LOVE it. I love interacting with all of our customers. I love the pride of selling something that we have prayed and labored over. I love finding new and creative way to display the produce and decorate our little stand. This year we decided we it was time to revamp the look of our stand. My father-in-law, has taken on the task of building our gazebo. He has put so much time and effort and creativity into the gazebo. I am just so pumped to sell from it this season! A HUGE thanks to my father-in-law! If any of you are in the Omaha area this summer come see us on 120&I street. We plan on opening the 20th of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment